"Let's go surfing. The crowd will be our ocean."
I’m actually concerned for boys who complain about how different girls look without makeup. Like did you think eyeshadow permanently alters a girls eyelid? Are you frightened when people change clothes
Babies have no concept of object permanence
That’s one of the sickest burns I’ve ever read.
i literally hate when people always try to dismiss race and act like it “isn’t a problem anymore”
i’m mixed. my dad is a 6’3 black male, my mom is white w/ blonde hair and blue eyes.
you and your family have never been randomly pulled over by cops on several occasions just so they could ask your mom if she’s “okay”
there’s still a fucking problem
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson